Friday, July 12, 2013

Notes to myself


All I wish for is….

A rainbow when it rains,
A bird humming when the sun shines.
A clear night sky full of stars,
A nice breeze when the world stands still.

A help without expectation,
A tight hug when the life gets tough.
A warm smile when I am lost,
A soothing word when nothing goes right.

An inner voice which shows me the way,
A faith in me when everything fails my way.
An ability to bounce back when I am tired,
An attitude to say “live to love and love to live”.

Wishes are simple…yet many.
Which makes me wonder…

What makes me live and love this life?

 Of course!

The HOPE that these wishes will come true…
And the BELIEF that I am going to see it through!

7 comments:

  1. loved it... every word speaks for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 min awesome....but i am sure u cud have polished it better if u wern in a hurry to post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..i was in a hurry to complete, not to post! But, point heard :) thanks a lot for visiting my blog and taking time to comment!

      Delete
  3. Good one!!! Office ke liye kya jaldi hai? please go in leisure and write similar good ones daily:)

    ReplyDelete